* 600 gr large shrimp – deshelled, cleaned and deveined
* 5 pcs garlic, grated
* 1 large red bellpepper/capsicum/paprika
* 2 tbs oyster sauce
* 4 tbs hoisin sauce
* 2 stalks of leek – cut 2 cm
* 1 cm fresh ginger, slice thinly lengthwise
* spring onions – chopped roughly
* coriander leaves – chopped roughly
* 2 tsp corn flour
1.) Clean shrimps and marinate in 1 pcs of grated garlic, salt, pepper. Set aside for approx. 40 mnts
2.) Heat oil in a wok, mix corn flour with marinated shrimp. Deep fry until golden brown. Set aside
3.) In a clean wok, stir fry grated garlic & ginger until fragrant. Add chopped bellpepper & leeks.
Mix in oyster sauce and hoisin sauce. Add a few tbs of water until cooked through.
4.) Stir in shrimps. Mix in thoroughly then add chopped spring onions and coriander leaves.
5.) Serve immediately.