** Resep cemplung-cemplung mode dengan bahan seadanya
* 2 packages of chinese egg noodle
* small bunch of caisin or choy sum – chopped roughly
* small bunch of shiitake mushroom, cleaned and sliced
* 100 gram of minced chicken
* 2 eggs
* drizzle of fish sauce – I prefer thai fish sauce as it’s not too fishy and tastes better
* 2 tbs of oyster sauce
* 6 pcs of shallot + 6 pcs of garlic – pounded smoothly
* 1 pc of bay leaf
* salt, white pepper, sprinkle of dark soy sauce and sugar to taste – and chopped chilis if you prefer spicy
1.) Boil water and cook noodles until soft enough, add a few drizzles of olive oil to prevent noodles sticking
Drain and set aside on a strainer
2.) In a pan medium heat, stir fry garlic, shallot until fragrant. Add chicken, oyster sauce, bay leaf – quickly break egg and
stir in without mixing too much with the rest. Add noodles and mix in thoroughly.
3.) Drizzles of dark soy sauce, fish sauce, salt, pepper and chilis to taste. Mix in chopped caisim and mushrooms. Close the
lid and put on heat on high.
4.) Upon serving, sprinkle with some fried shallots – bawang goreng.